Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday 08/11/11

Day 3 after chemo and only mild side effects. One is that my tongue feels like it is burned and I have little ability to taste anything. But that is something I get every time after chemo and it is certainly not a major consideration. Within a couple of days, that will be back to normal. I started to have some of the lower extremity pain last night, but I’m not feeling any pain now.

CA-125 results came back at 14.8. It was just a bit higher than last time (12), but the PA said not to worry as the number will bounce around from time to time. She said I am still well within normal limits (2-35).

So I’m off to do some light house cleaning and then I’ll be heading into my studio to work on my current project. It sure feels good to feel good!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment