Monday, March 14, 2011

For Sunday 03/13/11

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. I took the nausea meds as prescribed and had no problems there. Just feel like I have heartburn. I was able to eat enough and I did most of the laundry. Still have towels to finish. I can do a little at a time and then I feel a bit light headed so I go and sit for a while.
Today (Monday) I go to the outpatient dept of the hospital up here to get type and cross matched for the blood transfusion tomorrow. After the outpatient visit today, Lindsay is taking me to my final post op visit with the doc down at UCI.
Betty is taking me to the outpatient center tomorrow at 8:30am for the blood transfusion. She will drop me off and then run her errands. It will be later in the day when she picks me up. I’ll bring the SkipBo cards in case they let her back with me to hang out.
That’s about all for now.
Hugs,
Dar

No comments:

Post a Comment