Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday 03//26/11

I’ve been feeling pretty good these days. Except for the symptoms of what I thought was a bladder infection that I have been dealing with since Jan. I have been on four different antibiotics with no results. The last culture and sensitivity that was done this past Monday was negative so there is no infection. I have an ultrasound of the bladder and kidneys scheduled for next Tuesday. Once that is cleared up, I will feel almost “normal” again.
I’ve been working in my sewing studio and starting to finish some quilting projects that are almost done but need applique or quilting and binding. I have one quilt that I will be entering into the fair this year. I still need to quilt and bind it. I’m going over to Cristy’s house today so she can help me put the back together. Perhaps I can get it quilted next week.
I’ve been working on my dissertation as well. I think I have one student to interview next week. He will be the first one.
I have been trying to keep as active as possible. Sitting in my chair stewing about my health does no good and much harm. I drive myself to my appointments and to shop. Lindsay still takes me to chemo. I have my next chemo appointment on April 1.
I’m eating well and for the most part am in good spirits.
Again, I thank all of you for your continued support, encouragement, and love.
Hugs,
Dar

No comments:

Post a Comment