Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday 03/04/11

Today is 6 weeks since the surgery. I am still a bit sore but I am moving around with no problems. Still feel weak and I get tired quickly. But yesterday I did two loads of laundry, emptied and filled the dishwasher, worked on my dissertation research, looked through my stash for fabric to start the Pine Needles Mystery Quilt, cut some fabric and then decided against the combinations, and made spaghetti for dinner. That was probably the most productive day I have had thus far. I do something and then need to sit down and rest, go to the next thing…sit down and rest. I know the more I do, the more I’ll be able to do. I have two more loads of laundry to do today and hope to get into my sewing studio for a while this afternoon.
Next Wednesday I go to the oncologist to do blood work and then next Friday will be my 2nd Chemo treatment (with new drugs).
I continue to feel your encouragement, support, and love. I am so grateful to have your thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Dar

1 comment:

  1. Don't over do it and pay for it later. We are thinking of you and hoping you continue to gain strength daily. xoxox

    ReplyDelete