Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday 07/07/11

Wow! It feel so good to feel GOOD!!! I don’t think I will ever take feeling good for granted again. Shannon and I went out for lunch on Sunday and I could hardly hold my head up. It had been a whole week of debilitating weakness. I started to feel better on Monday so I began working on charity quilts for my quilt guild. By Tuesday evening I had three tops completed. I still have to get fabric for the borders and sew those on, but at least most of the main part is complete. I know I won’t have time to do extra projects once work starts and I’m focusing my attention on my dissertation.

Yesterday I loaded my HQ16 with a quilt sandwich of muslin and batting and set out to get the tension issues worked out. I had purchased a couple of gauges to help with that but after spending most of the day on it, the tension still is not where it should be. I’m going to work on it a little bit more this morning and then I need to quilt a top that a friend is giving to her guild. That will probably take me most of the day.

My CA-125 went down from 16 to 15 so it is still in the right direction.

It is so good to have energy again!
Hugs,
Dar

No comments:

Post a Comment