Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday 06/06/11

I’d been feeling pretty good since last Wednesday. No pain and few symptoms. Had the 5th chemo treatment on Friday. Felt good on Saturday but then really tired yesterday. I was able to get laundry done but took some short naps in between. This morning I have some aching in my lower back and hips, and I feel a bit spacey. My tongue feels raw and I have little ability to taste food. It usually happens after chemo and eventually goes away in a few days. I am low on energy so I think I’ll be spending most of the day in my chair. Lindsay is coming over today and Wes said he would be here this morning also.

I don’t have any plans this week except going to get blood work done on Friday at the oncologist’s office. I usually keep things open the week after chemo in case I have symptoms that make it difficult to be very active. Hopefully in a day or so I’ll be able to at least get into my sewing studio and work on a project. But for today, I’ll be taking it easy.

Hugs to all,
Dar

No comments:

Post a Comment