Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday 06/13/11

I just returned from the surgeon’s office at UCI. He said everything is looking great and that he wants me to have a PET scan after 6 treatments of the Taxol. I have had three already so that would make the last one the first week of August. If my scan comes back clean, I should be done with chemo. If not then I’d still need another couple of treatments. It would be so nice to not have to do chemo after I start back to work. But I’ll just have to wait and see.

Tomorrow I’m going with Shannon to work so he can introduce me to his coworkers and his boss. He’s also going to show me around the VA campus. He took half the day off so we will get lunch at Fat Burger (a place they usually go to on Tuesdays) and then we will head home. I have my quilt guild meeting tomorrow night. So it will be a busy day and evening filled with fun stuff to do.
Hugs to all!
Dar

No comments:

Post a Comment