Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday 01/19/11 cont

Looks like the surgery is scheduled on Friday 11/21 @ 7:15am. We will be leaving here around 3:30am to get to UCI by the 5:30 check in time.

Tomorrow is liquid diet and system clean out. I'll be taking antibiotics to clear up a urinary tract infection starting tonight. Have to be on those for 3 days.

I feeling pretty good. A bit anxious, but I know that the doctors and nurses at UCI are top notch and I will be in the best of hands. And I know I will have all of your prayers and good thoughts whispering through my subconscious throughout the surgery and as I awake. Your support and encouragement mean so much.
Hugs,
Dar

3 comments:

  1. Its 6:00am The day of your surgery By this time you are already laying on the bed ready to get this ordeal over with.I am thinking about you and i pray everything will go smooth.I'm sure your family is there by your bedside my thoughts and prayers are with you at this very moment God is looking down on you.I wish a speedy recovery for you and i an looking forward to your next blog update.Take it easy get plenty of rest and we will all be together again soon.God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying..constantly praying..blessed to have you in the family. Better because of you.

    ReplyDelete