Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday 02/26/11

After dealing with that hacking dry cough for several months, the answer seems to have appeared in a humidifier. Since having that running in the bedroom the past couple of nights, the cough has all but disappeared. One more symptom gone. Yeah!
Now I need to work on the eating again. Yesterday I hardly ate anything. Nothing sounded good and as hard as Shannon tried to tempt me with a variety of foods, I just couldn’t seem to get much down. When we were out doing errands we stopped at IHOP as my usual favorite is Pigs in a Blanket. I was able to eat one but then I was done. We brought the rest home and although I tried to eat another one last night, I could only get down half. Looks like I’m going to have to start taking the nausea medicine so I can have an appetite. According to the scale at the doctor’s office yesterday, I have lost another 5lbs.
Going to just hunker down and watch the snow today. It feels good to be relatively pain and symptom free.
Hugs to all,
Dar  

No comments:

Post a Comment